See the Soudax web site for more details
ElevAero are proud to represent our French partners Soudax, experts in resistance micro welding since 1973.
With over 10,000 machines sold worldwide, Soudax is recognised for the quality and follow up after sales service.Dedicated to developing new technical solutions, personalised customer approach and responsive.
Soudax already supply the following industries, Aeronautics, Automotive, Biomedical and Electrical.customer services.
Applications include:- Motors, turbine blades, generators, filtration, thermal protection, batteries and accumulators.
If any of our services or products are of interest to you, please contact us and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
We are centrally located near to Junction 3 of the M6 and Junction 1 of the M69 interest to you, please contact us and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
ElevAero are the UK's only authorised distributor and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements.
In March 2019 ElevAero created a new manufacturing business in Birmingham.
ElevAero Precision Manufacturing Ltd is 75% owned by ElevAero Ltd with the other 25% owned by the Director and General Manager of the facility, Toby Forrester.
Previously trading as Davis Engineering Ltd, the facility focuses on low volume, high complexity CNC machining and specialising in tooling manufacture.
Capabilities include Wire Erosion, Jig Boring, CNC turning, CNC Milling, Surface and Universal Grinding.