ElevAero Customer Service Ratings are High

by | Jan 6, 2020 | Front Page, News | 0 comments

jest airliners in sunrise coloured sky

We are proud to announce that our customers remain very happy with our service

Customer surveys for 2018 and 2019 show that 100% of ElevAero customers state that:

  • Their business is more profitable or efficient as a result of services provided by ElevAero
  • ElevAero’s communication levels are EXCELLENT
  • They would DEFINITELY recommend ElevAero
  • 80% describe our service levels as EXCELLENT and the other 20% describe the levels as GOOD.

Pin It on Pinterest